More than a community; a family.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New address!!! spire.servegame.com
June 25th 2017, 2:07 pm by MrEpicToast

» Let's talk about spire XIV (That's 14)...
December 3rd 2016, 11:28 pm by black_pawn

» Trusted Requests
November 22nd 2016, 9:29 pm by black_pawn

» Theif
September 9th 2016, 6:23 pm by Jerky

» House for grabs.
August 16th 2016, 11:41 am by black_pawn

» new player
August 3rd 2016, 5:24 pm by black_pawn

» powerless.
July 28th 2016, 12:42 am by ZeldaG2016

» I'm back.
June 5th 2016, 1:14 pm by black_pawn

» Anyone still active on Spire?
May 9th 2016, 7:12 pm by SpilledWarrior

» Eric for mod
April 1st 2016, 3:05 pm by Xeon

Top posters
ZeldaG2016

Penghaun

Xeon

Mr_JC_McKing

ItsSpin

Brain

Jerky

SpilledWarrior

wardgun

JayH

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on March 28th 2015, 4:26 am

Share | 

ban appeal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrEpicToast

Minecraft Username : MrSlitherson
Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: ban appeal?   October 30th 2015, 8:49 pm

So I was just messing around with Ben (TheKrispymemer) and Alex (Logans_Shadow). I didn't really think I'd get banned for Deez Nuts. Like, really? I'm getting banned for every freaking thing now, mostly because of past events. If I were almost anyone else, it would have been a kick with a warning, or even a 1-2 hour temp ban. I almost don't even care about spire anymore, but I also do. I don't know why, it's probably just the "community'', if that even exists anymore. And nothing else matters besides that to me so, what the...? I mean come on, Spire's almost dead by now, while there has been some online peeps recently, it's not really fun anymore. It's almost not worth our time anymore. I could beg you to let me back on but that probably won't do anything in my favor. I almost just don't want to play anymore, we need to change things here. (not just rule based) maybe we could have some fun activities? Survival on here is dead, it isn't fun or worth my time. I just  play (whenever I do) because I see that 1/50 and I hope I can either meet someone or say hello to a friend or two. Anyways, thank you for your time,

- Toasty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeon

Minecraft Username : X30N3D
Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: ban appeal?   October 30th 2015, 10:48 pm

You were not banned solely on the nickname of "DEEZNUTS".  There were other, more profane names, and yes, it would be different if it was a different user. That is only because you have been under watch for occurrences just like this. If you could show us that you can "act your age, not your shoe size" then punishment would be less strict. Regardless of this, your appeal has been received. Thank you.  

~Xeon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEpicToast

Minecraft Username : MrSlitherson
Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Goodbye, Spire.   October 31st 2015, 8:53 pm

Xeon wrote:
You were not banned solely on the nickname of "DEEZNUTS".  There were other, more profane names, and yes, it would be different if it was a different user. That is only because you have been under watch for occurrences just like this. If you could show us that you can "act your age, not your shoe size" then punishment would be less strict. Regardless of this, your appeal has been received. Thank you.  

~Xeon

I'm not sure what to say now so just bear with me here.

Yeah, I tend to act a bit... immature on Spirecraft often. I'm not 100% sure why I do. I did some "things" in the past because I (as usual) didn't think of the consequences. I'd say I've "improved" over the past couple of months but again, I blew it. I also get a bit P.O'D when I did something I shouldn't have, try to fix it, and later get punished. That then goes on my "record" of things I've done and hurts my reputation. There are also instances in which I have taken things a bit too far, I don't think I need to elaborate that for you though. Anyways, that's pretty much all I can think of to say off the top of my head without rambling on too much.

- Toasty.

P.S: Feel free to give your feedback on how I can "improve" or something like that.

***EDIT***

Well, goodbye Spirecraft, I almost can't say I miss you. I had some fun times, made a few friends (Fooie, Goku, etc..). I'm just so done, I don't even care THAT much about Minecraft anymore, hell... I can't even make any original Minecraft videos. I'm moving on to other games like CSGO, Space Engineers, ArmA 3, etc.

Signing off indefinitely,

- MrEpicToast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban appeal?   

Back to top Go down

ban appeal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1